How do attendees get captions/translations on smartphones?
The audience can access event captions and translations by scanning a QR code or visiting a link on their smartphones.
To provide the QR code:
- Click on your session in the Sessions homepage
- Locate the QR code image for the session (see the top right hand corner)
- Right click the image and save it to your computer
- Print it out for attendees to scan easily (note: they must open a QR code scanner app on their device to use this functionality)
To provide the event link:
- Visit yoururl.spf.io/z, where yoururl is replaced with your customized URL.
- The event link should lead to the mobile view of the last created session. If the link doesn’t lead to the session you want, follow the instructions at this link.
- Share the event link with attendees.