Conduct multilingual polls with spf.io so people can get questions, motions and vote in their own language. This step by step guide shows how to create and send polls to your audience. Instructions for audience members on how to vote are also provided.
Watch the tutorial
Multilingual Poll Operator’s Guide
1. Create a Session and select languages that you want to use.
2. Click “Control as Operator” on Session.
3. Click “Polls” to manage polls.
4. Create a question by clicking “Add Poll”.
5. Select different languages to view and edit translation in advance.
6. Compose a question and response options
You also can add or delete response options as needed.
7. Click “Save”.
8. Click “Start” to send a poll to participants so they can vote/respond from the Audience View.
9. Then click “Stop” to stop the poll from showing in the Audience View.
10. Edit or delete polls.
11. Click "Result" to see how participants responded.
12. Add another poll by clicking “Add Poll”.
13. You’re only allowed to send one poll at a time to the audience.
So if you want to activate another questions, you must first stop the current active poll.
Multilingual Poll Participant Guide