Create a Playlist
Setup for Each Session – Create a Playlist
A playlist is useful when you have more than 1 slide deck and/or more than 1 document you need to be able to queue up to be shown for a single session. If you just have 1 slide deck and/or 1 document to show for a session, you can skip creating a playlist and continue to the next step: creating a session.
- Begin at the Sessions homepage
- Click on Playlists
- Click on “Create Playlist”
- Input a title/description for the playlist and click “apply”
- Select “Add Entry”
- Enter a title and then select the “slides” tab
- Assign the slides for this entry to the proper channels
- Select the “documents” tab and assign any documents for this entry to the proper channels
- When complete, select Done
- Repeat steps 5-9 as needed.
NOTE: A session can have only 1 playlist assigned to it, so ensure that all slides/documents are loaded into a single playlist for each session.