Here are the minimum technical equipment requirements to use spf.io:
These requirements apply to spf.io operators, interpreters, and other producer roles.
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Dual-core CPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM / 4GB Free disk space
- Browser: Support for Google Chrome 80
- Operating System: Windows 10 or later, MacOS Mojave or later, or Chrome OS 80 or later
- Network: 1 Mbps download/upload Internet connection speed (when network is in use during a live event). Test venue internet with an internet speed test.
- Audio: Ability to receive audio input over USB. Learn more about the audio setup here.
For events with remote operators, an additional network test is required on-site. Test the network with a WebRTC test to confirm the network will successfully connect audio through the web.
Spf.io’s audience view is designed to support a wide range of devices (including smartphones, tablets, laptops, desktops) so long as they are able to run either Google Chrome 80 or later or on iOS, Safari 13 or later. To receive audio livestreaming, an internet connection with 1Mbps download speed is preferred.
If you have any questions about these requirements, contact us.