What are the technical requirements for spf.io?
Here are the minimum technical equipment requirements to use spf.io:
- Processor: 1.6 GHz Dual-core CPU
- Memory: 4GB RAM / 4GB Free disk space
- Browser: Support for Google Chrome 71
- Operating System: Windows 10 or later, MacOS Sierra or later, or Chrome OS 71 or later
- Network: 1 Mbps download/upload Internet connection speed (when network is in use during a live event). Test venue internet with an internet speed test.
- Audio: Ability to receive audio input over USB. Learn more about the audio setup here.
For events with remote operators, an additional network test is required on-site. Test the network with a WebRTC test to confirm the network will successfully connect audio through the web.
If you have any questions about these requirements, contact us.