Setup for Each Session – Translate Documents
- To add a translation of a document, click on the + button at the top.
- Select the language the translation is for and select whether or not you wish to get automatic translation into the selected language. Then select “Add translation”
- If you selected to get automatic translation, within a few seconds the automatic translation will appear. If you did not select automatic translation, enter the translation into box on the right.
Setup for Each Session – Review Translation
- Review the translation. Ensure the translation is lined up according to the line number.
- Save the translation.
- Repeat this as needed.
- If you need to adjust a source line, you can click on the translation icon on the corresponding line in the translation editor to regenerate a new translation for that line.