Setup for Each Session – Deliver Translation
- Announce to your audience that captions and translation will be available, accessible via the projector screen and/or via the mobile link (depending on how you have chosen to setup spf.io at your venue).
- Visit the “Setup at Venue” post for help locating your session’s mobile link
- Once the event begins, turn on the captioner in spf.io so it begins to listen to the microphone audio and begins captioning in real-time.
- Monitor the captioner throughout the event to ensure it is performing as expected.
- Click Line Break to release captions manually, if needed.
- If the captioner appears to get stuck, turn it off then turn it back on to reset it.
- Disable the captioner when music is being played or when no one is speaking.
- Monitor the automatic translation output on the mobile audience view
- Click on the slides to display them to the audience.
- Click on prepared text to release it as a subtitle to your audience. Any prepared translation(s) of the text will also be released at the same time.
- At the end of the event, turn off the captioner.
- Open the menu and click “Archive History” so the displayed content (slides, subtitles) are cleared out from the audience’s view.
You did it!