Multilingual Conversation Host’s Guide
- Create a Session, after that add the conversation tittle then activate Enable Multilingual Conversation.
2. Select the languages used in the conversation, then click Create New Session.
3. Click Start Conversation.
You can copy the conversation link and share it to the participants
4. If this is your first time, Allow permission to use the microphone from your device when prompted.
*You can access this from your desktop or just copy the host link in the URL and open it in your mobile browser or other device
5. Select your language. This setting is used to caption your speech and translate what other participants say into your selected language.
6. Enter your name and click Submit. This name will be shown in the caption view as you speak.
7. Select your microphone input. Then click Join now.
8. Go back to the Moderator View and Copy Participant Link and send it to your participants to join.
9. You can start talking and see captions immediately.
10. To see all participants, click the Participant List button.
11. To allow one or more participants to talk, click Allow next to the participant. You can also invite participants to talk by clicking Ask to talk next to their name.
12. You can also stop all captions and translations for everyone in the conversation by clicking Silence All.
13. Click Done to deactivate the participant who is talking now.
14. Once the conversation is done click End then End now.
Multilingual Conversation Participant’s Guide
1. Click the link given to you.
2. If this is your first time, Allow permission to use the microphone from your device when prompted.
3. Select the language that you want to use in the conversation.
4. Type your name. Select your microphone input. Then click Join now.
5. Raise your hand if you want to talk. Host also can ask you to talk so you can talk directly.
6. You will see the Talk icon when you are permitted to talk or accept Moderator’s invitation to talk.
7. You can talk or silence yourself by clicking the Talk icon.
8. The Talk icon will change to Raise Hand when the moderator marks you as done talking. This means your speech is no longer being captioned or translated.
9. If you are bilingual and want to talk in another language different from your primary channel, you can select it by clicking the Language drop-down list at the top of your screen.